Certifications of Accreditation

SVL maintains certifications of accreditation with a number of western states for analyses of Drinking Water (Safe Drinking Water Act), Waste Water (Clean Water Act), and Hazardous Waste (RCRA).  States may maintain laboratory accreditations on their websites.

Click on a link to view certification

State Certificates

Drinking Water (SDWA)

Waste Water (CWA)

Hazardous Waste (RCRA)

Mining (Nevada)

Soils (USDA)

  • Soil Permit—available upon request.For soil samples from sources outside of the U.S., please contact client services prior to shipping samples. A copy of our USDA Soil Permit is required to allow the samples to enter the U.S.
I’ve worked with a bunch of labs over the years, some good ones, some not so good. You guys are responsive, answer my questions quickly and thoughtfully, and are definitely one of the good ones.
a data validator in AZ