SVL maintains current certifications with a number of western states for analyses of Drinking Water (Safe Drinking Water Act), Waste Water (Clean Water Act), and Hazardous Waste (RCRA).

Click on a link to view certification

Drinking Water (SDWA)

Waste Water (CWA)

Hazardous Waste (RCRA)

Mining (NV)

Soils (USDA)

  • Soil Permit – available upon request For soil samples from sources outside the US, please contact client services prior to shipping samples. A copy of our USDA Soil Permit is required to allow the samples to enter the US.