SVL Analytical is a full-service environmental laboratory analyzing 30,000-40,000 samples annually from around the globe.
Specializing in environmental analyses for the mining industry, SVL Analytical also performs water quality analyses of drinking water, surface water (lakes and streams) and waste water. We have the capacity to complete extremely large projects in a timely manner while meeting site characterization and discharge permitting needs with ease.
Areas of Expertise:
- Inorganic Analysis of Water and Soils ICP/MS, ICP-OES, IC, CVAA, Classical Chemistry
- Acid-Base Accounting—Sulfur Speciation
- Arsenic Speciation by IC-ICP/MS
- Meteoric Water Mobility Testing
- TCLP and SPLP Extractions
- Humidity Cell Extractions
- Drinking water, surface water and waste water testing for bacteria
- Full-service preparation facilities (rolling, crushing, pulverizing, sieving)